Thursday, June 30, 2011

Continuing Cautiously

I tested again on Monday with a HPT and got another Positive.  I called the nurse line at the RE's office to see if they would bump my beta up from Wednesday to Tuesday and she did.  So, I went for my beta Tuesday morning and it was 191 which I am told is pretty good!  The doc ordered a repeat beta on Thursday (this morning) but I haven't got the results yet.  The nurse should be calling me tomorrow.  The HCG level should at least double every 48 hours.  I am going to bed tonight dreaming of 400! To be completely honest, I have tested every morning with a HPT since Sunday.  I think I just wanted to be sure it didn't go away.  I wont test anymore though since I'm not at home.  Nick and I are in Clarion this weekend for some4th of July family activities.  We got here around 6 this evening and won't be heading home until Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment