Friday, June 3, 2011

Meltdown Over

I am finally over the mini meltdown I had last Tuesday.  After what was a great weekend in Clarion with Nick's family for Memorial Day, we had a doctors appointment.  At the appointment, I had my first date with the "dildo cam" to make sure I had no cycsts before starting the Clomid (no cysts!). Before leaving the apointment came the source of my mini meltdown, I had to write a check for 2,135 dollars to cover the cost of the IUI as well as all the bloodwork and monitoring that goes along with it.  In case you haven't caught on by now, insurance does not cover any form of artificial insemination.  They did however pay for all infertility testing.  Thank you Highmark for allowing me to find out that my husband and I will never conceive naturally and then throwing us to the wolves, ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment