Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Meds Arrived

The last of my meds arrived the other day in the mail.  Since this is my first medicated cycle, I decided to capture this momentous occasion with a picture.  I actually took my last Comid does on Monday.  The other bottle is my prenatal vitamins that I take every night.  You also see my Ovidrel shot that I will be giving myself soon as well as my progesterone suppositories... that's right, a shot AND suppositories! Anybody want to trade places?

I have an ultrasound monitoring appointment early tomorrow morning to see how many follicles I have growing.  The nurse should also advise me when to take my Ovidrel and Progesterone and when to come back in for my IUI (24-36 hours after the Ovidrel Trigger shot).

The second Picture I have included for your viewing pleasure is a little ironic.  Today, when reaching into the refridgerator to get my meds for picture #1, I realized I had placed my meds on the same shelf as the margarita mix and beer! This never dawned on me until today, and they have been in there for a few days now.  Maybe this is my mind/body teasing me! Oh body, quit teasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment